Sign Reads:
 LITTLE GREENBRIER SCHOOL  
(Click On Picture To Enlarge!)

(Photo Taken 07/16/2001)

      Constructed in 1882, this building was used continuously as a school and Primitive Baptist Church until 1935.  Children walked as far as 9 miles to attend the school, which in some years was in session only six weeks.  An old-fashioned cook-stove was used for heat.  Logs up to 25 inches were cut in the nearby woods and hauled to the site by oxen.  Chamfer and notch joints were used on the corners.
   (c) Copyright 2001 Father And Son Marketing

Mark 13:16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.